Documents required to register a Public company is discussed in the ‘Company registration in Nepal FAQs’ section below.
Following documents are required to be presented at the office of the company registrar for registering a private company in Nepal:
1. An application in the format as per the ‘ANUSUCHI 1’ along with a 5 rupees stamp attached to it.
2. Two copies of ‘PRABANDHA PATRA’ (Article of Association).
3. Two copies of ‘NIYAMAWALI’ (Article of Memorandum).
4. A copy of the mutual agreement (if any).
5. Attested copies of the citizenship certificates of the founder shareholders.